Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Amy's Decision 08! er, 9-26-08!

Where, or where to watch the debate? To watch at all? I feel like Christmas is coming, which sort of shows just how nerdy I am. But here are my options:

* Watch at home, alone
* Listen at home, but do not watch
* Try to organize a watch party (Graham, I'm lookin' at you)
* Watch at the Alamo South Lamar

I'm interested in the different experiences between watching and listening - I know that Kennedy was perceived to have been better than Nixon in part because of the visuals - but then again, the watching is what everyone else will be doing, and I want to have that extra visual information, since everyone else will have it.

Dilemmas...

1 comment:

Mel said...

If there is a debate, that is. I advocate for watching from Alamo, mostly because we don't have an Alamo so I think those of you with access should take advantage any chance you get. If you're watching/listening from home, though, let me know, I'll be driving so I'll call you & we can listen together.