Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dreamscapes

I had a lively night of dreams last night. I blame the Provigil, which I've been taking the full dosage of lately since I've been getting up extra early for work.

I won't bore you with the details, since dreams are frequently less entertaining in the retelling - but I will supply you with a cast of characters, roughly in order of appearance:

  • A small, hug-wanting, talking gorilla.
  • The two people who belonged to the gorilla (in a non-binding way)
  • Various heist-bungling henchmen
  • A very small, and very still, kitten
  • My Nevada-mountain travelling mother (do they have mountains in Nevada?)
  • My brother
  • A Suspicious Character who had taken up with my mother
  • Two small children who may or may not have been my nephews
Quite a cast, ain't it?

2 comments:

Morisey said...

I rarely remember dreams but held onto a couple of them last night. In the first one, KJ, Joy and I were sent out on a contract to shoot a sick bird. We had to wear haz-mat type suits but not masks or breathing apparatus. I was very surprised that Joy was going to shoot a rifle. In the other one, I heard someone make that unmistakably gross sound like they were throwing up in their own mouth. I woke up to find the cat puking on the carpet.

Garin said...

Hey - Auntie Yam - why no new posts lately? Mama needs things to read while she procrastinates her work. We miss you. We're coming to AUS for a few days in May, see you then, and then again at Special Training. Hope you are well, keep up the vivid dreams. Talk to you soon.